Educaplay keeps improving every day thanks to your help, and today we present some very important new features that we hope you enjoy them, and help you a lot.
We have improved the scope of groups and have enabled access with tickets!
From now on, to access a group, we get a much to more defined and structured space, with a much more attractive appearance, the space looks like this:
As we can see, within the group, we will have the following elements:
- Blackboard: in this space group members can share messages, images or collections.
- Collections: in this case we have listed all collections activities assigned to the group.
- Members: from here you can see the list of users and administrators available to the group.
- Tickets: from here, group administrators may manage tickets assigned to the group.
- Configuration: This is the space group configuration for administrators.
Within these options, one of the most innovative and important, is the ticket system. This system allows an administrator to generate custom codes, which deliver to the users you want to give them access to the group without registration.
If we go to the tab 'Tickets' within our group, we can create and customize as many codes as you want:
The administrator will give these tickets to users who want, and they can access them on the platform, in the same way we access with username and password.
By placing the ticket in the space devoted to it, the user will access the platform and will be redirected to the assigned group.
Moreover, these tickets may be used for limited access for users from their groups by the authors, and they are on their blogs activities.
For example, an author who uses her blog to show the activities of its users groups and limiting activities for these users can access the ticket to them with no problem, as we can see in the picture:
As you can see, the changes are many, and we think very interesting.
Hopefully you like them a lot and carry forth the most.